Vermont Resort Packages
Customize your visit to Vermont with a resort package at The Essex that fits your getaway goals. Focus on health and wellness or up the romance in your life—there’s something for everyone.
Discover the Beauty of Spring & Summer in Vermont
Destination Exploration - Adventure Awaits with up to 20% Savings
Vermont boasts wide open space, fresh air, gorgeous views & more. The perfect destination to help you recharge, refresh & refocus with so much to see & do for all types of travelers. Follow your own path at your own pace. Whether you are a foodie, naturalist, spiritualist, culturalist, beer enthusiast or an adventurer, let The Essex Resort's guest specialists help guide you to unique “Vermont-ing” Experiences that heal, inspire & celebrate where you are going while simply enjoying the journey.
Be sure to make time to enjoy our full service Spa, savor Vermont cuisine with the freshest local ingredients in Junction or The Tavern or embark on a culinary adventure with a Cook Academy class.
- Up to 20% Savings on Premium Accommodations
- 15% Off Dining
- Resort Bikes for Exploring
- Full Service Spa & Fitness Center Access + 20% Off Weekday Spa Services (Monday-Thursday)
- Indoor Heated Pool & Outdoor Hot Tub
- Seasonal Tennis Court Usage & Outdoor Pool
Package activities based on availability for stay dates through July 1, 2021 . Please contact our concierge for suggestions.
Private Offer - Save Up to 35% Now!
Enjoy savings of up to 35% for a limited time with this exclusive offer. Explore our culinary scene with hands-on cooking classes, interactive fine dining & over 30 local brews & ciders on tap in The Tavern. Feed your body, mind & spirit at Spa at The Essex. Satisfy your sense of adventure exploring local breweries, hiking, biking & more.
Vermont boasts wide open space, fresh air, gorgeous views and more. The perfect destination for a road trip with so much to see and do for all types of travelers. Whether you are a foodie, naturalist, spritualist, culturalist, beer enthusiast or an adventurer, let The Essex Resort's guest specialists help guide you to unique “Vermont-ing” Experiences perfect just for you.
Subject to availability, some restrictions or black out dates apply. Offer valid for travel prior to 12/31/21.
Fall for each other at Essex Resort & Spa. Enjoy special time with that special someone, relaxing with a couple's massage, savoring wine and chocolate in your room and a dining together in Junction. Relax with a delicious breakfast in the morning & late checkout at 3pm.
- Two nights’ accommodations for two
- A bottle of sparkling wine and house-made chocolate treat on arrival
- 50-minute couples’ massage at Spa at The Essex
- Daily spa access for two
- $100 credit toward dinner for two at Junction (reservations required)
- Breakfast for two at The Tavern (up to $16 value per person daily)
- Late check-out at 3pm
Meal and spa gratuities are billed at the time of service. Couples massage is a $280 value and can substituted for other services at the spa of an equal or lesser value.
Bed & Brew - Vermont Summer Beer Trail
Summer in Vermont & hit the IPA Highway. What is you favorite Vermont Brew? Whatever it is, let us help you find a few more. Beer enthusiasts will love this overnight getaway complete with a local craft beer served right at check-in, An Essex Resort Can Cooler loaded with Four Cold Mystery Local Craft Favorites, time in The Tavern enjoying a craft beer-flight & appetizer, daily breakfast and a map of all the local breweries. Then it's time to begin your beer journey and discover some of Burlington and Vermont's most interesting breweries including Zero Gravity, Foam Brewers, Foley Brothers Brewing, Queen City, Switchback, von Trapp Brewery & The Alchemist.
Click To Call
- Overnight Accommodations
- One Featured Craft Beer served right at check-in per adult over 21
- Essex Branded Can Cooler delivered with 4 Mystery Local Craft Favorites for you to Try
- One Craft Beer Flight, with a delicious appetizer in The Tavern per adult over 21
- Daily Breakfast per person (up to a $16 value per person per day)
- Map of Vermont State Breweries for Self-Guided Tour given at check in
Please be sure to indicate the correct number of people to receive accurate pricing. Gratuities are not included and are billed at time of service.
Inner Chef - Awaken Your Taste Buds & Your Creativity
Grab a partner & a spatula & Get Cooking with our Chef in a Hands-On Vermont Cook Academy Class where you'll chop, dice, saute, and prepare a 3 course meal to be enjoyed by you both. The fun doesn't end there, as you'll also get the opportunity to sit back and watch our Chef as you enjoy an intimate & interactive dinner experience made from the freshest local products at Junction.
Vacation Rentals Suites with Kitchens Starting at $109 Per Night - No Resort Fees
Make yourself at home in Vermont at the Essex. Nestled between the Adirondacks & the Green Mountains, with nearby experiences that include Lake Champlain & Burlington, The Essex Resort & Spa is the perfect place to hang your hat, right in the middle of it all. With so much to see and do the possibilities are endless.
- Exclusive Vacation Rental Rates
- Fully Furnished Studio & One Bedroom Units
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with Appliances, Cookware, Dishes and Utensils.
- Includes Full Access to Resort Amenities with No Resort Fee
- Complimentary High-Speed Wireless Internet Access
- Outdoor Dining with Live Music Nightly
- Backyard Games; Bocce, Cornhole
- Indoor / Outdoor Pools
- Fitness Center
- Tennis Courts (Rackets & Balls available for use)
- Resort Bikes for Guest Use
Rates based on 7 night minimum length of stay.
Backhands and Volleys
Discover a dynamic Vermont tennis experience, combining one of a kind accommodations. Relax with added savings on our award winning spa and acclaimed Cook Academy. All while enjoying world-class tennis instruction with our Tennis Pro Rob Barr.
Click To Call
- A welcome amenity ($30 value) per room per stay
- Breakfast ($16 value) per adult daily
- Lunch ($17 value) per adult daily
- Early check in
- 30% Spa Discount
Two night minimum. All gratuities are billed at the time of service. Reservations of Tennis Pro subject to availability. If Tennis Pro does not have availability, reservation may be canceled upon request. All Tennis Pro charges to be billed individually and separately of The Essex Resort & Spa. Rob Barr Director of Tennis 802.310.2492 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bone Appetit - Pooch Package
When your travel campanion has four legs. At the Essex Resort & Spa we encourage you to bring all of your family members, even the furry ones. They will be greeted with gourmet dog treats, Essex collapsible dog bowl & dog toy at arrival plus a comfortable dog bed for use during your stay.
- Overnight accommodations for you & your four legged family member
- Passes to Indian Brook Reservoir
- $150 Pet Fee Included
- Dog Treats, Essex Collapsible Dog Bowl & Dog Toy at Arrival
- Dog Bed for Use during stay
Please note that your dog should not exceed 75 pounds, and there may only be one dog per room. Your dog must always be on a leash or in a kennel and you may not leave your pet unattended at any time. Health Department regulations require that your dog is not permitted at any time in any dining outlets, pool areas, Spa, or Fitness Center. Dogs are welcome on the patio of The Tavern by entering from the gardens. We ask that you be courteous and responsible by always cleaning up after your dog.