BELOW ARE IMPORTANT DETAILS ABOUT YOUR STAY
DEPOSIT AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Reservations must be cancelled/modified outside of 24-hour policy. Cancellation prior to 24 hours are subject to a $20 fee. 100% of the remaining room rate and applicable tax will be charged for unscheduled departures
The 24 Hour cancel policy does not apply to any pre-paid, non-refundable offers.
All reservations must be guaranteed with credit card at time of booking. A deposit is required at the time of booking equal to the first nights’ room and tax
Group Cancellation Policy: A separate cancellation policy applies for all call-in group cancellations. Please contact your group coordinator for details on the specific policy.
Non-Refundable Cancellation Policy: This reservation requires full pre-payment and is non-cancellable, non-amendable and non-refundable. We will charge the full amount of the reservation to the credit card you used to make this reservation shortly after the reservation is made.
The Essex Resort & Spa is a non-smoking hotel for all guestrooms, hallways, stairwells and public spaces. A $300 room recovery fee will be charged to the registered guests for smoking in the guestroom.
TAXES & FEES
Taxes: 9% Occupancy Tax, $1 VTDMF per day is added to all reservations
Resort Fee: $20 per night per room is additional to the room rate.
Resort Fee Includes:
- Wireless internet access
- Pool and fitness center access
- Overnight Parking
- Morning Coffee in the Lobby (6AM- 9AM)
- Sports Equipment Rental- Bicycles, Snowshoes, Tennis, Basketball
- Lobby Refreshments at 5PM
- Driving Range Access (seasonal)
As part of our commitment to provide the highest level of service to our guests, The Essex Resort & Spa welcomes dogs staying with their owners in designated guest rooms. The Essex does charge a $45 per day cleaning fee; an additional dog is $25 per day. This fee will be added to your reservation upon check-in and is nonrefundable.
To ensure a comfortable stay for all guests of The Essex, we have developed the following guidelines for pet etiquette:
- Weight limit for dogs is 50 pounds.
- There is a limit of two dogs per guest room. Any unreported pet will be charged a $300 nonrefundable cleaning fee.
- Pet owner agrees to keep their pet on a leash or in a kennel while on The Essex property. In order to maintain a harmonious environment for all our guests, dogs are welcome on the patios of both our restaurants, Junction and The Tavern Restaurant.
- Pet owner/guest agrees not to leave their pet unattended at any time while the pet is at The Essex.
- A pet that becomes aggressive or disruptive to any The Essex guest or employee must be immediately removed from the hotel upon request.
- Pet owner/guest agrees that if their pet barks in the guest room and becomes a disturbance to other guests, Pet owner/guest must depart hotel at Management discretion.
- Pet owner accepts full responsibility for any and all liability, claims, losses, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorney fees) for personal injury or property damage that may result from the pet. The Company shall not bear any responsibility for the negligent or intentional acts of pet owner/guest or their pet which cause property damage to the facility or to the personal property of any other third persons, including, without limitation, the Company's guests, customers, employees, and agents, or personal injury to any other third persons, including, without limitation, the Company's guests, customers, employees, and agents utilizing Contractor’s services.
Pet Friendly Guest Rooms: There are a limited amount of designated pet friendly guest rooms located on property. Select pet friendly guest rooms are thoroughly cleaned and treated for potential allergens. Rooms are based upon availability.
Service Animals: With appropriate documentation, service animals are not be subject to a daily pet fee but must abide by applicable pet etiquette guidelines.