BELOW ARE IMPORTANT DETAILS ABOUT YOUR STAY
Check-in: 4:00pm / Check-out: 11:00am
DEPOSIT AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- Reservations must be cancelled/modified outside of 24-hour policy. Cancellation prior to 24 hours are subject to a $20 fee. 100% of the remaining room rate and applicable tax will be charged for unscheduled departures
- The 24 Hour cancel policy does not apply to any pre-paid, non-refundable offers.
- All reservations must be guaranteed with credit card at time of booking. A deposit is required at the time of booking equal to the first nights’ room and tax
- Group Cancellation Policy: A separate cancellation policy applies for all call-in group cancellations. Please contact your group coordinator for details on the specific policy.
- Non-Refundable Cancellation Policy: This reservation requires full pre-payment and is non-cancellable, non-amendable and non-refundable. We will charge the full amount of the reservation to the credit card you used to make this reservation shortly after the reservation is made.
- Please note, there are currently NO mask mandates or travel restrictions in place for Essex or Vermont.
- Stayover Service: Light Stayover Housekeeping Services is available every Day.
- Guest Room Sanitation Prior to Arrival:
- Disinfecting: Sanitation chemicals proven to kill 99.9% of all germs and viruses will be used in guest rooms prior to guest arrival.
- 8-Point High-Touch Cleaning: A checklist of frequently touched areas in each guest room will be maintained, to ensure that they receive extra disinfection.
The Essex Resort & Spa is a non-smoking hotel for all guestrooms, hallways, stairwells and public spaces. A $300 room recovery fee will be charged to the registered guests for smoking in the guestroom.
TAXES & FEES
Taxes: 9% Occupancy Tax, $1.50 VTDMF per day is added to all reservations
Resort Fee: $26 per night per room is additional to the room rate.
Resort Fee Includes:
- Wireless internet access
- Pool and fitness center access
- Overnight Parking
- Morning Coffee in the Lobby (6AM- 11AM)
- Sports Equipment Rental- Bicycles, Snowshoes, Tennis, Basketball
- Lobby Refreshments at 5PM
- Driving Range Access (seasonal)
As part of our commitment to provide the highest level of service to our guests, The Essex Resort & Spa welcomes dogs staying with their owners in designated guest rooms. The Essex does charge a $150 non-refundable cleaning fee per STAY - Dogs will receive a welcome bag with a dog bowl, dog toy & poop bags as well as a dog bed in the room if your pooch would like one. This fee will be added to your reservation upon check-in and is nonrefundable.
To ensure a comfortable stay for all guests of The Essex, we have developed the following guidelines for pet etiquette:
- Please note that your dog should not exceed 75 pounds, and there may only be one dog per room.
- Your dog must always be on a leash or in a kennel and you may not leave your pet unattended at any time.
- Health Department regulations require that your dog is not permitted at any time in any dining outlets, pool areas, Spa, or Fitness Center. Dogs are welcome on the patio of The Tavern by entering from the gardens.
- We ask that you be courteous and responsible by always cleaning up after your dog.
- To ensure that other guests of the resort are not inconvenienced by noise, we ask that you always keep your dog quiet. Each complaint of noise received will incur a $100 disturbance fee. If our Team is asked to contact you more than once as the result of your dog making noise, we will assist you in making arrangements for your dog to stay at an offsite boarding facility for the remainder of your visit. The non-refundable pet fee will not be refunded once the pet has been in the guest room.
- Please contact the Front Desk to schedule Housekeeping Service at times when your dog is not in the room.
- The resort, parent company, agents and team will not be responsible for any liability involving your dog with respect to property damages, injuries, or any other incidents.
Pet Friendly Guest Rooms: There are a limited amount of designated pet friendly guest rooms located on property. Select pet friendly guest rooms are thoroughly cleaned and treated for potential allergens. Rooms are based upon availability.
Service Animals: With appropriate documentation, service animals are not be subject to a daily pet fee but must abide by applicable pet etiquette guidelines.