The Essex is known as one of the premier resorts with cooking classes in New England, and for good reason. For years, The Essex has been peeling back the veil on their own culinary operation, sharing with locals and guests alike the secrets to making mouthwatering meals.
Build your kitchen fundamentals with a knife skills workshop. Bring a little beauty to your baking by learning cake decorating. Or take a peek at how the pros put together a meal with a curated dinner experience.
Experience all this and more alongside the culinary experts behind The Junction, The Essex’s interactive restaurant. Now, who needs an apron?
What to Expect at Cooking Class
Cooking classes at The Essex are unique in that they provide up-close instruction with culinary pros. We also keep our classes small to ensure each student receives personalized attention. At your class, you will:
- Receive hands-on instruction tailored to cooks of every level
- Acquire new cooking techniques
- Hone skills you already have
- Learn industry insights that can help you entertain at home
Awaken your inner chef at The Essex Resort. Get cooking with our chef in a hands-on Vermont hotel cooking class where you'll chop, dice, saute, and prepare a three-course meal to be enjoyed by you both. Your class is included in our Inner Chef Package, which features:
- Two nights’ accommodations
- One Cook Academy Class (per person)
- $50 (per person) credit toward dinner at Junction (reservations required)
- Breakfast at The Tavern (up to $16 value per person daily)
- Activities and amenities at The Essex