Vermont Resort Packages
Customize your visit to Vermont with a resort package at The Essex that fits your getaway goals. Focus on health and wellness or up the romance in your life—there’s something for everyone.
Special Time With Your Special Someone
Fall for each other at Essex Resort & Spa. Enjoy special time with that special someone, relaxing with a couple's massage, savoring wine and chocolate in your room and a dining together in Junction. Relax with a delicious breakfast in the morning & late checkout at 3pm.
Click To Call
- Two nights’ accommodations for two
- A bottle of sparkling wine and house-made chocolate treat on arrival
- 50-minute couples’ massage at Spa at The Essex
- Daily spa access for two
- $100 credit toward dinner for two at Junction (reservations required)
- Breakfast for two at The Tavern (up to $16 value per person daily)
- Late check-out at 3pm
Meal and spa gratuities are billed at the time of service. Couples massage is a $280 value and can substituted for other services at the spa of an equal or lesser value.
Bed & Brew - Vermont Summer Beer Trail
Summer in Vermont & hit the IPA Highway. What is you favorite Vermont Brew? Whatever it is, let us help you find a few more. Beer enthusiasts will love this overnight getaway complete with a local craft beer served right at check-in, An Essex Resort Can Cooler loaded with Four Cold Mystery Local Craft Favorites, time in The Tavern enjoying a craft beer-flight & appetizer, daily breakfast and a map of all the local breweries. Then it's time to begin your beer journey and discover some of Burlington and Vermont's most interesting breweries including Zero Gravity, Foam Brewers, Foley Brothers Brewing, Queen City, Switchback, von Trapp Brewery & The Alchemist.
Click To Call
- Overnight Accommodations
- One Featured Craft Beer served right at check-in per adult over 21
- Essex Branded Can Cooler delivered with 4 Mystery Local Craft Favorites for you to Try
- One Craft Beer Flight, with a delicious appetizer in The Tavern per adult over 21
- Daily Breakfast per person (up to a $16 value per person per day)
- Map of Vermont State Breweries for Self-Guided Tour given at check in
Please be sure to indicate the correct number of people to receive accurate pricing. Gratuities are not included and are billed at time of service.
Inner Chef - Awaken Your Taste Buds & Your Creativity
Grab a partner & a spatula & Get Cooking with our Chef in a Hands-On Vermont Cook Academy Class where you'll chop, dice, saute, and prepare a 3 course meal to be enjoyed by you both. The fun doesn't end there, as you'll also get the opportunity to sit back and watch our Chef as you enjoy an intimate & interactive dinner experience made from the freshest local products at Junction.