NOT YOUR AVERAGE PRIDE
BARS & RESTAURANTS
- Farmhouse Tap & Grille: Burgers and craft beer are fixtures at Farmhouse Tap & Grille, along with farm-to-table ingredients.
- Leunig's Bistro & Lounge: Leunig's has been considered a top Burlington restaurant since 1980. Be sure to stop by.
- Piecasso Pizzeria & Lounge: Their hand-tossed pizza is a local favorite. Try their garlic knots and daily fish sandwich special.
- Radio Bean: This self-proclaimed "bohemian utopia" serves street food and craft cocktails in a lounge setting.
BE PAMPERED WITH RITUALS TO RELAX, REFRESH & REJUVENATE
At Spa at The Essex we help you balance mind, body & spirit with spa treatments & wellness offerings to support your journey to optimal health.
LEARN FROM THE BEST, TOGETHER
Enjoy hands-on, low-pressure cooking classes with the chefs at Cook Academy. Learn new cooking techniques or perfect the skills you already have—cooks of every level are welcome, and classes are small and personalized. Best of all, most classes include a three- or four-course meal.
TENNIS LOVERS REJOICE!
Our six Har-Tru clay courts offer a classic tennis experience in a beautiful setting. Recognized by TENNIS magazine and the travel series Destination: Tennis, Vermont Tennis Vacations at The Essex are perfect for players of every level.
We also stage a weekly roster of tennis activities and events during the summer.
- Private and group lessons
- Weekly stroke clinics
- The Essex Pro Challenge, where guests play a set against Rob Barr, who has held an ITF world ranking
THE BEST GOLF COURSES IN VERMONT
Burlington’s premier golf course, The Links at Lang Farm is adjacent to The Essex. With 18-holes of superb golf, a 20-station practice facility with a full bent-grass teeing area, a practice bunker and two putting and chipping greens, The Links at Lang Farm is a great place to practice and improve your game.