NOT YOUR AVERAGE PRIDE
BARS & RESTAURANTS
- Farmhouse Tap & Grille: Burgers and craft beer are fixtures at Farmhouse Tap & Grille, along with farm-to-table ingredients.
- Leunig's Bistro & Lounge: Leunig's has been considered a top Burlington restaurant since 1980. Be sure to stop by.
- Piecasso Pizzeria & Lounge: Their hand-tossed pizza is a local favorite. Try their garlic knots and daily fish sandwich special.
- Radio Bean: This self-proclaimed "bohemian utopia" serves street food and craft cocktails in a lounge setting.
BE PAMPERED WITH RITUALS TO RELAX, REFRESH & REJUVENATE
At Spa at The Essex we help you balance mind, body & spirit with spa treatments & wellness offerings to support your journey to optimal health.
LEARN FROM THE BEST, TOGETHER
Enjoy hands-on, low-pressure cooking classes with the chefs at Cook Academy. Learn new cooking techniques or perfect the skills you already have—cooks of every level are welcome, and classes are small and personalized. Best of all, most classes include a three- or four-course meal.
This Summer, It's All About You
Enjoy savings of up to 25% with this exclusive offer. Explore our culinary scene with hands-on cooking classes, interactive fine dining & over 30 local brews & ciders on tap in The Tavern. Feed your body, mind & spirit at Spa at The Essex. Satisfy your sense of adventure exploring, hiking, biking & more. At the Essex Culinary Resort & Spa, we invite you to do more than just stay. Experience, taste, and feel Vermont in a way that only the Essex can deliver. Its all about whatever you enjoy most.
Click To Call
Whether you join us for an exquisite culinary experience, take a deep dive into a class at Cook Academy, indulge in a facial, massage or salon treatment at the Spa, take a dip in the pool or challenge your partner on the tennis court, there's something for everyone at The Essex.
Subject to availability. Restrictions & Black Out Dates Apply.
TENNIS LOVERS REJOICE!
Our six Har-Tru clay courts offer a classic tennis experience in a beautiful setting. Recognized by TENNIS magazine and the travel series Destination: Tennis, Vermont Tennis Vacations at The Essex are perfect for players of every level.
We also stage a weekly roster of tennis activities and events during the summer.
- Private and group lessons
- Weekly stroke clinics
- The Essex Pro Challenge, where guests play a set against Rob Barr, who has held an ITF world ranking
THE BEST GOLF COURSES IN VERMONT
Burlington’s premier golf course, The Links at Lang Farm is adjacent to The Essex. With 18-holes of superb golf, a 20-station practice facility with a full bent-grass teeing area, a practice bunker and two putting and chipping greens, The Links at Lang Farm is a great place to practice and improve your game.