Vermont Resort Packages
Customize your visit to Vermont with a resort package at The Essex that fits your getaway goals. Focus on health and wellness or up the romance in your life—there’s something for everyone.
Discover the Beauty of Vermont
Vermont-ing Holiday Experience
Save 15% on a quintessential Vermont Holiday. Nestled between the Adirondacks & Green Mountains, Lake Champlain & Burlington, with two award-winning restaurants, daily Cook Academy classes & a full-service spa, your Holiday retreat awaits. Evenings by the firepit, festive lights, antiquing, shopping, adventure & delicious holiday meals served in Junction or Tavern. Indulge in the essence of Vermont's Culinary Resort & Spa over the Holidays & be welcomed into a world of culinary delight. The Essex is your home for lasting memories you are sure to remember for years to come. Book now to save 15% off Stays, Gingerbread Cook Academy Workshops & Kits as well as 15% Off Weekday Spa Services.
Indulge in the essence of Vermont's Culinary Resort & Spa over the Holidays and be welcomed into a world of culinary delight. The Essex is your home for lasting memories, and culinary experiences you are sure to remember for years to come. Package includes:
- Save Up to 15% Off Room Rate
- 15% Off Cook Academy Gingerbread House Workshops
- 15% Off Gingerbread House Kits
- 15% Weekday Spa Services (Valid for any services Monday- Thursday)
- Nightly S’mores By the Firepit
- Snowman Building in the Snowman Garden
- Snowshoes for Onsite Exploration
Some black out dates apply. Discounts for Spa & Cook Academy are valid with overnight package only. Pre-registration required for cook academy workshops & spa services as spa availability is limited & Gingerbread House Workshops are extremely popular.
Destination Exploration - Winter Adventures Await
Nestled between the Adirondacks and Green Mountains, with 5 nearby ski resorts, the area surrounding The Essex Resort & Spa is a playground for Vermont adventurers. As the temperatures dip, Vermont becomes a winter wonderland with a variety of new activities for those seeking adventure. Ski, Skate, Dogsled or Snowmobile. Winter Adventure Awaits...
- Ski Downhill- Hit the slopes for some skiing or snowboarding at Bolton Valley, Smuggler's Notch, Stowe, Sugarbush or Mad River! Our concierges are here to make recommendations based on location, timing, and options for all skill levels. All five mountains are within 45 miles of the resort.
- Cross-Country Ski - If you’re not into speeding down hills, the cross-country skiing might be your winter activity of choice at Catamount Outdoor Family, Stowe, or Trapp Family Lodge.
- Skate- Experience the great outdoors skating on Lake Champlain, or nearby Essex Skating Facility, Leddy Park Area, or Douglas Cairns Recreation Area for indoor fun. If you’re looking for something even more unique, try the Nordic skating trail on Lake Morey—a four-mile, beautifully maintained ice trail, inspired by the Scandinavian skating tradition.
- Dogsled- Explore back country Vermont & drive your own dogsled with October Siberians Sled Dog Adventures. Spend a few hours or spend the whole day.
- Snowmobile- Get out and interact with Vermont’s rugged winter beauty with Green Mountain Snowmobile Adventures or Snowmobile Vermont. Riders of all levels, even those with no experience at all, will have a blast with Snowmobile Vermont.
Be sure to make time to enjoy our full service Spa, savor Vermont cuisine with the freshest local ingredients in Junction or The Tavern or embark on a culinary adventure with a Cook Academy class. Your Overnight Package includes:
- Up to 20% Savings on Premium Accommodations
- Nightly Hot Cocoa & S’mores by the Fire Pit
- Snowshoes for onsite exploring
- 20% Off Weekday Spa Services (Monday - Thursday)
- Discount on Bolton Valley Ski Full Day Access Lift Tickets (Purchased Separately at Essex Front Desk)
Package activities based on availability for stay dates November 30, 2022 through March 31, 2023 . Please contact our guest services team for suggestions. Please note spa services, dining reservations & cook academy classes must be booked in advance. Please call to reserve when you have finalized your overnight package or guest room reservations.