Vermont Resort Packages
Customize your visit to Vermont with a resort package at The Essex that fits your getaway goals. Focus on health and wellness or up the romance in your life—there’s something for everyone.
Destination Exploration - Vermont Adventure Awaits
Nestled between the Adirondacks and Green Mountains, with nearby experiences that include Lake Champlain and Burlington, the area surrounding The Essex, Vermont's Culinary Resort & Spa is a playground for Vermont adventurers. As the temperatures dip, Vermont becomes a winter wonderland with a variety of new activities for those seeking adventure. Ski, Skate, Dogsled or Snowmobile. Winter Adventure Awaits...
Click To Call
- Ski Downhill- Hit the slopes for some skiing or snowboarding at Smuggler’s Notch, Bolton Valley, Stowe, Sugarbush or Mad River! Our concierges are here to make recommendations based on location, timing, and options for all skill levels. All five mountains are within 45 miles of the resort.
- Cross-Country Ski - If you’re not into speeding down hills, the cross-country skiing might be your winter activity of choice at Catamount Outdoor Family, Stowe, or Trapp Family Lodge.
- Skate- Experience the great outdoors skating on Lake Champlain, or nearby Essex Skating Facility, Leddy Park Area, or Douglas Cairns Recreation Area for indoor fun. If you’re looking for something even more unique, try the Nordic skating trail on Lake Morey—a four-mile, beautifully maintained ice trail, inspired by the Scandinavian skating tradition.
- Dogsled- Explore back country Vermont & drive your own dogsled with October Siberians Sled Dog Adventures. Spend a few hours or spend the whole day.
- Snowmobile- Get out and interact with Vermont’s rugged winter beauty with Green Mountain Snowmobile Adventures or Snowmobile Vermont. Riders of all levels, even those with no experience at all, will have a blast with Snowmobile Vermont.
Be sure to make time to enjoy our full service Spa, savor Vermont cuisine with the freshest local ingredients in Junction or The Tavern or embark on a culinary adventure with a Cook Academy class. Your Overnight Package Starting at $119 per night includes:
- Premium Accommodations
- Nightly Hot Cocoa & S’more by the Fire Pit
- Snowshoes for onsite exploring
- 20% Off Dining in Junction or The Tavern, Cook Academy or Spa Services
Package activities based on availability for stay dates November 30, 2020 through March 31, 2021 . Please contact our concierge for suggestions. For 20% dining discount, items must be charged to guest room.