Vermont Resort Packages
Customize your visit to Vermont with a resort package at The Essex that fits your getaway goals. Focus on health and wellness or up the romance in your life—there’s something for everyone.
Experience the Best We Have to Offer
Grab a partner & a spatula & Get Cooking with our Chef in a Hands-On Vermont Cook Academy Class where you'll chop, dice, saute, and prepare a 3 course meal to be enjoyed by you both. The fun doesn't end there, as you'll also get the opportunity to sit back and watch our Chef as you enjoy an intimate & interactive dinner experience at Junction.
Fall Into Wellness
Indulge in a Vermont Spa Retreat with a loved one, a group of friends or on your own and treat yourself to one of our popular facials, massages or soothing treatments all the while enjoying all that is fall in Vermont.
Package includes (per person):
- One Night Accommodation
- $100 spa credit
- Breakfast at The Tavern (up to $16 value per person)
- Spa Lunch (up to $20 value per person)
- Unlimited Spa Access
- Late Check Out (up to 3:00PM)
Pricing varies depending on the number of people. Meal and spa gratuities are billed at the time of service.
- Two nights’ accommodations for two
- A bottle of sparkling wine and house-made chocolate treat on arrival
- 50-minute couples’ massage at Spa at The Essex
- Daily spa access for two
- $100 credit toward dinner for two at Junction (reservations required)
- Breakfast for two at The Tavern (up to $16 value per person daily)
Meal and spa gratuities are billed at the time of service.
Backhands and Volleys
Discover a dynamic Vermont tennis experience, combining one of a kind accommodations. Relax with added savings on our award winning spa and acclaimed Cook Academy. All while enjoying world-class tennis instruction with our Tennis Pro Rob Barr.
- A welcome amenity ($30 value) per room per stay
- Breakfast ($16 value) per adult daily
- Lunch ($17 value) per adult daily
- Early check in
- 30% Spa Discount
- 20% Cook Academy Discount
Two night minimum. All gratuities are billed at the time of service. Reservations of Tennis Pro subject to availability. If Tennis Pro does not have availability, reservation may be canceled upon request. All Tennis Pro charges to be billed individually and separately of The Essex Resort & Spa. Rob Barr Director of Tennis 802.310.2492 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay & Play Golf Package - The Links at Lang Farm
Enjoy the perfect golf getaway. Take advantage of this fabulous package with a delicious breakfast & 18 holes of superb golf at The Links at Lang Farm, a 20-station practice facility with a full bent grass teeing area, as well as, a practice bunker, & two putting & chipping greens, you are certain to have a great time.
Bring your significant other or call your golf buddies, find a date on the calendar and book now. This spectacular golf package includes:
- Guest room accommodations
- Small Bucket of Practice range balls
- 18 Holes of golf for one or two players (with Cart)
- Breakfast for one or two players in The Tavern - up to $16 per person
- Complimentary Golf Cart Shuttle to & from the Course
Advanced booking of 48 hours required. Please reserve a tee time at the time of booking. Package available for stays through 9/15/19. Rate is priced per person per night and is based upon availability. Please book tee times in advance.
Vermont Family Fun
Family Getaways Are More Fun at the Essex Resort & Spa where there is plenty to do all year long. Make s'mores by the outdoor fire pit, swim with the whole gang in our indoor or outdoor pool, hit a bucket of balls on the driving range or challenge each other to a family game of tennis. In addition to the numerous resort amenities on site at the Essex, the area surrounding our resort is teeming with fun family attractions including the Vermont Teddy Bear Factory & Ben & Jerry's Factory.
To learn more, ask us for local insider tips and a guide for nearby family activities.
- Overnight accommodations
- Breakfast in the Tavern for up to 2 adults and 2 children
- Delicious House Made Cookie for Each Child Upon Check-In
Based on availability. Some black out dates apply. Package Rates are for 2 Adults and 2 children (12 & Under). Rate does not include tax and is subject to availability.
Lake Champlain Cruising Time - Essex Resort Style
Relax & unwind with this fabulous Bed & Breakfast Package complete with a scenic cruise and champagne. Enjoy breathtaking views of the Green Mountains of Vermont, the Adirondacks of New York and the city of Burlington as you experience Vermont from a new perspective cruising on Lake Champlain with the Spirit of Ethan Allen and finish the day with a delightful bottle of champagne.
This spectacular offer includes:
- One night accommodation
- Welcome amenity
- Two scenic cruises of Lake Champlain with Spirit of Ethan Allen tickets
- Daily breakfast for two at The Tavern
- Bottle of Champagne
Meal gratuities are billed at the time of service. Reservations cannot be cancelled, refunded, or modified. Blackout dates apply, available to be booked between May 24, 2019 and October 13, 2019.
Bed and Brew
Vermont has always been known for its cheese and maple sugar but it is also known for its craft beer.
Our Bed & Brew Package Includes the following Per Stay:
- Overnight Accommodations
- One Featured Craft Beer through Room Service at check-in per adult over 21
- One Craft Beer Flight, with Cheese Board pairing in The Tavern per adult over 21
- One 50-minute Beer themed spa treatment per adult over 21
- Daily Breakfast per person (up to a $16 value per person per day)
- Map of Vermont State Breweries for Self-Guided Tour given at check in
- One Set of Signature Beer Glasses to take home per adult over 21
Please be sure to indicate the correct number of people to receive accurate pricing. Gratuities are not included and are billed at time of service.
Bone Appetit - Pooch Package
When your travel campanion has four legs. At the Essex Resort & Spa we encourage you to bring all of your family members, even the furry ones.