Vermont Resort Packages
Customize your visit to Vermont with a resort package at The Essex that fits your getaway goals. Focus on health and wellness or up the romance in your life—there’s something for everyone.
Experience the Best We Have to Offer
Fall Into Wellness
Indulge in a Vermont Spa Retreat with a loved one, a group of friends or on your own and treat yourself to one of our popular facials, massages or soothing treatments all the while enjoying all that is fall in Vermont.
Package includes (per person):
- One Night Accommodation
- $100 spa credit
- Breakfast at The Tavern (up to $16 value per person)
- Spa Lunch (up to $20 value per person)
- Unlimited Spa Access
- Late Check Out (up to 3:00PM)
Pricing varies depending on the number of people. Meal and spa gratuities are billed at the time of service.
Grab a partner & a spatula & Get Cooking with our Chef in a Hands-On Vermont Cook Academy Class where you'll chop, dice, saute, and prepare a 3 course meal to be enjoyed by you both. The fun doesn't end there, as you'll also get the opportunity to sit back and watch our Chef as you enjoy an intimate & interactive dinner experience at Junction.
Fall for each other at Essex Resort & Spa. Enjoy special time with that special someone, relaxing with a couple's massage, savoring wine and chocolate in your room and a dining together in Junction. Relax with a delicious breakfast in the morning & late checkout at 3pm.
- Two nights’ accommodations for two
- A bottle of sparkling wine and house-made chocolate treat on arrival
- 50-minute couples’ massage at Spa at The Essex
- Daily spa access for two
- $100 credit toward dinner for two at Junction (reservations required)
- Breakfast for two at The Tavern (up to $16 value per person daily)
- Late check-out at 3pm
Meal and spa gratuities are billed at the time of service. Couples massage is a $280 value and can substituted for other services at the spa of an equal or lesser value.
Bed and Brew
Vermont has always been known for its cheese and maple sugar but it is also known for its craft beer. Beer enthusiast will love this overnight getaway complete with a local craft beer served right at check-in, time in The Tavern enjoying a craft beer-flight & appetizer, daily breakfast, a map of all the local breweries and even a beer themed spa treatment, where you can experience your favorite local beer in a whole new way. Then it's time to begin your beer journey and discover some of Burlington and Vermont's most interesting breweries including Zero Gravity, Queen City, Switchback and von Trapp Brewery.
- Overnight Accommodations
- One Featured Craft Beer at check-in per adult over 21
- One Craft Beer Flight, with a delicious appetizer in The Tavern per adult over 21
- One 50-minute Body & Brew Spa Treatment per adult over 21
- Daily Breakfast per person (up to a $16 value per person per day)
- Map of Vermont State Breweries for Self-Guided Tour given at check in
- One Set of Signature Beer Glasses to take home
Please be sure to indicate the correct number of people to receive accurate pricing. Gratuities are not included and are billed at time of service. Body & Brew Spa Treatment is a $140 value and can substituted for other services at the spa of an equal or lesser value.
Vermont Family Fun
Family Getaways Are More Fun at the Essex Resort & Spa where there is plenty to do all year long. Make s'mores by the outdoor fire pit, swim with the whole gang in our indoor or outdoor pool, hit a bucket of balls on the driving range or challenge each other to a family game of tennis. In addition to the numerous resort amenities on site at the Essex, the area surrounding our resort is teeming with fun family attractions including the Vermont Teddy Bear Factory & Ben & Jerry's Factory.
To learn more, ask us for local insider tips and a guide for nearby family activities.
- Overnight accommodations
- Breakfast in the Tavern for up to 2 adults and 2 children
- Delicious House Made Cookie for Each Child Upon Check-In
Based on availability. Some black out dates apply. Package Rates are for 2 Adults and 2 children (12 & Under). Rate does not include tax and is subject to availability.