Vermont Resort Packages
Customize your visit to Vermont with a resort package at The Essex that fits your getaway goals. Focus on health and wellness or up the romance in your life—there’s something for everyone.
Plan your perfect Vermont Winter Getaway
Indulge in a Vermont Spa Retreat with a loved one, a group of friends or on your own and treat yourself to one of our popular facials, massages or soothing treatments all the while enjoying all that is winter in Vermont.
Package includes (per person):
- One Night Accommodation
- $100 spa credit
- Breakfast at The Tavern (up to $16 value per person)
- Spa Lunch (up to $20 value per person)
- Unlimited Spa Access
- Late Check Out (up to 3:00PM)
Pricing varies depending on the number of people. Meal and spa gratuities are billed at the time of service.
Grab a partner & a spatula & Get Cooking with our Chef in a Hands-On Vermont Cook Academy Class where you'll chop, dice, saute, and prepare a 3 course meal to be enjoyed by you both. The fun doesn't end there, as you'll also get the opportunity to sit back and watch our Chef as you enjoy an intimate & interactive dinner experience at Junction.
Local Love, Exclusive
So Close, Yet Far From Everyday. For our neighbors in Vermont & New Hampshire, the Essex Resort & Spa wants to make taking time to relax, savor and enjoy yourself a little easier with this exclusive promotion on overnight stays, mouth-watering meals, Cook Academy classes & spa services.
Fall for each other at Essex Resort & Spa. Enjoy special time with that special someone, relaxing with a couple's massage, savoring wine and chocolate in your room and a dining together in Junction. Relax with a delicious breakfast in the morning & late checkout at 3pm.
- Two nights’ accommodations for two
- A bottle of sparkling wine and house-made chocolate treat on arrival
- 50-minute couples’ massage at Spa at The Essex
- Daily spa access for two
- $100 credit toward dinner for two at Junction (reservations required)
- Breakfast for two at The Tavern (up to $16 value per person daily)
- Late check-out at 3pm
Meal and spa gratuities are billed at the time of service. Couples massage is a $280 value and can substituted for other services at the spa of an equal or lesser value.
Bed and Brew
Vermont has always been known for its cheese and maple sugar but it is also known for its craft beer. Beer enthusiasts will love this overnight getaway complete with a local craft beer served right at check-in, time in The Tavern enjoying a craft beer-flight & appetizer, daily breakfast and a map of all the local breweries. Then it's time to begin your beer journey and discover some of Burlington and Vermont's most interesting breweries including Zero Gravity, Queen City, Switchback and von Trapp Brewery.
- Overnight Accommodations
- One Featured Craft Beer at check-in per adult over 21
- One Craft Beer Flight, with a delicious appetizer in The Tavern per adult over 21
- Daily Breakfast per person (up to a $16 value per person per day)
- Map of Vermont State Breweries for Self-Guided Tour given at check in
- One Set of Signature Beer Glasses to take home
Please be sure to indicate the correct number of people to receive accurate pricing. Gratuities are not included and are billed at time of service.
Bone Appetit - Pooch Package
When your travel campanion has four legs. At the Essex Resort & Spa we encourage you to bring all of your family members, even the furry ones. They will be greeted with gourmet dog treats, Essex collapsible dog bowl & dog toy at arrival
plus a comfortable dog bed for use during your stay.
Cozy Up this Winter with 20% Off Essex Escapes
Discover Winter Savings at The Essex Resort & Spa! Save 20% off your stay + 20% off Spa treatments, Dining & Cook Academy classes! With The Essex as your home base, you’re just minutes away from skiing, shopping, breweries, hiking trails, cider mills, wineries, lake cruises, fine art, biking & even dog sled rides.
Destination Exploration - Vermont Adventure Awaits
Nestled between the Adirondacks and Green Mountains, with nearby experiences that include Lake Champlain and Burlington, the area surrounding The Essex, Vermont's Culinary Resort & Spa is a playground for Vermont adventurers. As the temperatures dip, Vermont becomes a winter wonderland with a variety of new activities for those seeking adventure. Ski, Skate, Dogsled or Snowmobile. Winter Adventure Awaits...
- Ski Downhill- Hit the slopes for some skiing or snowboarding at Smuggler’s Notch, Bolton Valley, Stowe, Sugarbush or Mad River! Our concierges are here to make recommendations based on location, timing, and options for all skill levels. All five mountains are within 45 miles of the resort.
- Cross-Country Ski - If you’re not into speeding down hills, the cross-country skiing might be your winter activity of choice at Catamount Outdoor Family, Stowe, or Trapp Family Lodge.
- Skate- Experience the great outdoors skating on Lake Champlain, or nearby Essex Skating Facility, Leddy Park Area, or Douglas Cairns Recreation Area for indoor fun. If you’re looking for something even more unique, try the Nordic skating trail on Lake Morey—a four-mile, beautifully maintained ice trail, inspired by the Scandinavian skating tradition.
- Dogsled- Explore back country Vermont & drive your own dogsled with October Siberians Sled Dog Adventures. Spend a few hours or spend the whole day.
- Snowmobile- Get out and interact with Vermont’s rugged winter beauty with Green Mountain Snowmobile Adventures or Snowmobile Vermont. Riders of all levels, even those with no experience at all, will have a blast with Snowmobile Vermont.
Be sure to make time to enjoy our full service Spa, savor Vermont cuisine with the freshest local ingredients in Junction or The Tavern or embark on a culinary adventure with a Cook Academy class. Your Overnight Package Starting at $130 per night includes:
- Premium Accommodations
- Nightly Hot Cocoa & S’more by the Fire Pit
- Snowshoes for onsite exploring
- Warm, hearty breakfast to start each day in The Tavern
- 20% Off Dining in Junction or The Tavern
Package activities based on availability for stay dates November 15, 2019 through February 28, 2020 . Please contact our concierge for suggestions. For 20% dining discount, items must be charged to guest room.