The Essex Meetings Acceleration Program
Meetings and events will play a critical role in bringing teams back together and charting a course for the future, but companies will need to manage their risk in terms of possible attrition and even cancellation. The team at The Essex understands this and will be there for you throughout the process.
ZERO RISK MEETINGS
We understand that companies and planners are unsure of meeting attendance and participation, and will need to manage their risk in terms of attrition and cancellation. That's why we've developed a "Zero Risk Clause" for all of our new contracts:
NEW ESSEX MEETINGS SCHEDULED BETWEEN JULY 1, 2020 - MARCH 31, 2021
Schedule a new meeting in 2020 for arrival by March 31, 2021 and no attrition or cancellation fees will apply until 60 days in advance of arrival.
Applies to contracted room and food & beverage revenue.
*Additional contract terms do apply. Program is subject to availability at the resort's discretion, and the resort reserves the right to cancel or modify this offer at any time. Offer cannot be combined with other promotions. Offer valid for meetings booked after 5/1/2020 only.
The Essex Transformational Meetings
As we all move forward with a heightened awareness for health and wellness practices, the Essex Resort & Spa invites you to experience the transformation of the ordinary meeting. Our approach embraces thoughtful accommodations for safe distancing and elevated hygiene procedures, while providing distinctive meeting environments and mindfulness programming that inspires creativity, invigorates passion and enriches the mind, body and spirit.
Our teams have developed thoughtfully curated health & wellbeing meeting packages which provide confidence in our operational approach, combined with turn-key wellness programming to offer attendees a unique, enriching conference experience.
Whether you are working on meetings & events now or in the future, the safety, wellbeing & enduring experience of your attendees is our priority.
Our creative meeting space sets help optimize healthy and hygienic practices, while providing a setting that stimulates collaboration and innovation:
- Safe social distancing spacing
- Hygiene and sanitizer stations
- Infusers and aromatherapies
- Staggered breaks and event entry / exit timing
Food & Beverage
At The Essex, we carefully select and prepare meals to promote locally sourced, seasonal offerings while maximizing nutritional and energy boosting benefits:
- Our curated menu offerings differentiate our culinary experiences from the competition by activating the best fresh, local ingredients.
- Our industry leading culinarians and beverage experts will work alongside you to craft menus tailored to maximize healthy choices and leave a lasting impression.
- Our priority and efforts on wellness include an intensified awareness on product sourcing, preparation and intentional flow planning to promote social distancing.
To fuel greater energy and engagement, we've developed new mindfulness programming and activities to complement our coffee break food and beverage offerings:
- Invigorating, guided wellbeing exercises including meditation, yoga and stress relieving breathing rituals for groups of any size.
- Brain teasers and games to promote networking and movement.
Team Building & Wellbeing Activities
Enriching programs and activities inspired by the unique recreational amenities and local experiences we have to offer have been re-engineered to emphasize opportunities to enrich the mind, body and spirit of each attendee:
- Get out and move to be well!
- Enrich the soul by giving back while coming together.
- How to navigate health & wellness information overload.
- The art of healthy cooking - Cook Academy.
- Slowing down the tempo to improve results.