Meetings & Events
Meetings and events will play a critical role in bringing teams back together and charting a course for the future.
As we all move forward with a heightened awareness for health and wellness practices, the Essex Resort & Spa invites you to experience the transformation of the ordinary meeting. Our approach embraces thoughtful accommodations for safe distancing, while providing distinctive meeting environments and mindfulness programming that inspires creativity, invigorates passion and enriches the mind, body and spirit.
Our teams have developed thoughtfully curated health & wellbeing meeting packages which provide confidence in our operational approach, combined with turn-key wellness programming to offer attendees a unique, enriching conference experience.
Whether you are working on meetings & events now or in the future, the safety, wellbeing & enduring experience of your attendees is our priority.
Think Outside the Meeting Room
Gather your team & reconnect for a productive, inspiring meeting at our scenic resort. With 10% off Teambuilding + your choice of a complimentary Outdoor Welcome Reception complete with Back Yard Lawn Games or an Evening Group S’Mores Social by the Fire Pit, your meeting is sure to be memorable.
Teambuilding options include Custom Cook Academy Classes where your team can enjoy a hands-on cooking class where they work together to learn how to cook a full three-course meal with our chef.
Restrictions Apply. Valid Sunday -Thursday for new bookings only June1, 2021 - November 30, 2021. Not valid for Weddings. Subject to availability. Some black out dates apply. Not valid on existing contracts. Minimum 20 contracted room nights.
Let the Holiday Fun Begin!
Whether you’re looking for an intimate luncheon, an elegant dinner or a casual reception, The Essex, Vermont’s Culinary Resort & Spa can help you create an impressive holiday celebration that’s perfect for your group. Our delicious holiday menus, beautiful setting and expert team of professionals will make planning your event a breeze, and to help make things merry & bright, for parties of twenty or more you’ll receive a gift card just for you.
Essex Partner Initiative - Earn 12% Commission
We are supporting our intermediary partners by increasing our commission structure on room revenue from 10% to 12% for new business booked prior to August 15, 2021. Further, we will provide 7% of that anticipated commission within 30 days of the confirmed booking.
The commission payouts are as follows:
- A commission of 5% of rooms spend will be paid within 30 days of contract signing (and receipt of initial deposit).
- A 2% Business Development stimulus will be paid within 30 days of contract signing (and receipt of initial deposit).
- A commission of 5% of rooms spend (adjusted to actual) will be paid within 30 days of settlement of Master Account.
The program applies to new business only. Not applicable to meeting booked before 1/1/2021. Additional contract terms do apply. Program is subject to participation and availability at the Hotel's discretion, and the Hotel reserves the right to cancel or modify this offer at any time for any reason.
Our creative meeting space sets help optimize healthy and hygienic practices, while providing a setting that stimulates collaboration and innovation:
- Safe social distancing spacing
- Hygiene and sanitizer stations
- Infusers and aromatherapies
- Staggered breaks and event entry / exit timing
Food & Beverage
At The Essex, we carefully select and prepare meals to promote locally sourced, seasonal offerings while maximizing nutritional and energy boosting benefits:
- Our curated menu offerings differentiate our culinary experiences from the competition by activating the best fresh, local ingredients.
- Our industry leading culinarians and beverage experts will work alongside you to craft menus tailored to maximize healthy choices and leave a lasting impression.
- Our priority and efforts on wellness include an intensified awareness on product sourcing, preparation and intentional flow planning to promote social distancing.
To fuel greater energy and engagement, we've developed new mindfulness programming and activities to complement our coffee break food and beverage offerings:
- Invigorating, guided wellbeing exercises including meditation, yoga and stress relieving breathing rituals for groups of any size.
- Brain teasers and games to promote networking and movement.
Team Building & Wellbeing
Enriching programs and activities inspired by the unique recreational amenities and local experiences we have to offer have been re-engineered to emphasize opportunities to enrich the mind, body and spirit of each attendee:
- Get out and move to be well!
- Enrich the soul by giving back while coming together.
- How to navigate health & wellness information overload.
- The art of healthy cooking - Cook Academy.
- Slowing down the tempo to improve results.